World Mooching

Old old old old blog. New one here. www.dansiron.co.uk

Friday, September 08, 2006

9th September 2006.

I have been gone for about 5 weeks now. I was a little worried how my parents might cope while I was gone. I really shouldn't have worried. This pictoral evidence shows that Mum has filled the void left by my abscence admirably. She has clearly taken pretending to work for International Rescue by wearing a headset whilst hanging a semi-naked action man. At least she isn't bored. Anyone know the name of a good warden monitired home? Failing that, a good psychotherapist?

Bowel Check = Coathanger.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

firstly, why does everyone use these strange sudonames why cant they tell who they are, is it some sort of code game, and how come i dont know about it?. Anyway thanks for informing everyone of my "speak before brain in gear" going ons in vegas, just a touch showed up i am. We both had the best time cant tell you how much we enjoyed ourselves, got lots of "momemtums". Blog brill keep updating.
Bowel check = it has left me now, bck to norm and good to go.
p.s Didn't know how to email you so is all these anonymous people going to read this?.

6:04 AM  
Blogger International Man of Apathy said...

Sudonames?

Sometimes I don't even have to embellish your mistakes, Cheryl!

As for psuedonyms, I like the guesswork involved in trying to work out who everyone is!

Additional comedy moment...."is all these anonymous people going to read this?" Needs no explanation!

I loved you both being in Vegas with me...a definate highlight!

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home