World Mooching

Old old old old blog. New one here. www.dansiron.co.uk

Sunday, September 03, 2006

The sunset from Beachcomber Island.

The Loch Ness Monster takes a well earned rest from avoiding sonar. 2 points if anyone can tell me the name of the last gravel animal I created.


Going Down?


Jan ( my bowel pharmacist ) Clare ( Librarian ) and Martha ( Brazillian sunburn queen )

Beachcomber Island.


Just arrived in Fiji, Napping on a hammock with Ricky Gervais in my ears watching the sunrise.


Just a few Pictures from Fiji as this stupid Blogger thingy-bob struggles with pictures and text sometimes.

Just to Clarify. Jan really is a pharmacist, hailing from the Emerald Isle. Why she was my bowel pharmacist may become apparant in the next posting. Clare is not a Librarian btu did a good line in giving me a book and lending me DVD's. Martha is Brazillian and did get horrifically sunburnt.

Bowel check = man-made fibre.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home