World Mooching

Old old old old blog. New one here. www.dansiron.co.uk

Friday, September 08, 2006

It seems to me that this man ^ is enjoying the Cairns sunshine TOO much.

The Cairns swimming Lagoon!


AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

8th September 2006.

Normality returns! Woke up feeling almost tip top and mooched for a breakfast. After shopping around for a decent price I stumbled across the above little beauty! Those sausages are about 10" long. That's a real 10" too.... not a blokes bragging 10"! By the way....the 10" sausages are on the bottom picture.

I then went to buy a diving case for my old digi camera to take diving but it is that old that they don't make them! So silly arse here ended up buying a new camera with case! Not because I like gadgets... just so you can all see the fish and sharks that I am going to see on my little adventure! So you all owe me £40.

After a nap to allow the breakfast to work its magic on my ravaged colon, I went to the Lagoon to have a read and catch a bit of sun. As I was wandering round to find a suitable spot I was about to sit down when I noticed the above chap who was a little too excited to be out in the sun. I moved. I don't want to be held responsible for that! I don't want to be held in anyway. Think I will try a few beers tonight.

Bowel check = Porthmadog.


3 Comments:

Blogger Mr V. said...

Never mind the breakfast or 'tent-man'.

I'm really impressed with your latest pebble sculpture in the middle pic. Nice one!

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning nephew

Just as I thought, our Jenny has finally been found out about her secret fling with Mr Muscle, But seeing the picture, they must have had a barny. looks like he is being strung up to me, (hey ho) whatever. the boulders would have been lovely in the old Ayers rock at Piper hill, Looks a bit too much like my bonce though.

Don't forget the high sun factor, Sun stroke is no fun at all.

till later.

FAT GETS

12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The international rescue person is going to make you pay for that ha Ha oh oh nearly crying you will suffer !!!!!!!.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home