World Mooching

Old old old old blog. New one here. www.dansiron.co.uk

Sunday, October 29, 2006




30th October 2006.

Ok. After the World shattering success of "Root Out Rolf" ( upto three people played! ) we now move on to the new internet sensation.


Detect Dan!


Same rules as Root Out Rolf.....find me and then leave your Detect Dan time, name and location of Dan in the comments section. Feel free to call anyone else a liar if you don't believe their claims.

And no extra points for naming some of the other people. I know that only one person would get it anyway. Mum might be able to recognise Richard Bond and Richard Nicholls but even she would struggle with the teacher. Well just for the record it was Mrs Foley at South Milford Primary School. Just before I went to the World reknown seat of intellectual learning that is the various institutions of Clowne. By the way, the girl in the middle at the front was the girl that I fancied from age 5ish to 10ish. She wasn't interested. But looking at her now, (well now in that I can see her picture and not that I am looking at her in her present state) she does seem to have devils eyes. I also heard that she became a real minger and messed up her whole life*. So let the fate of Sarah Walker be a lesson to all of you women. Turn me down at kiss chase at your own peril.


Bowel Check = Ice pop.


*these facts about anyone mentioned, especially Sarah Walker, are totally unsubstantiated. I have no genuine idea what happened but someone did tell me that she was a wreck. So that is based on gossip and for the purpose of this broadcast is totally fabricated. But I bet she wished that she didn't knock me back now. Even though I was only a child at the time. And if you have have played the internet phenomena, "Detect Dan", you will see that I am sporting a fantastic barnet. How could she refuse? Must be mental. That is conjecture also.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hellllloooo!!!

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tracey

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is tracey?

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

second row biting your lip!

8:20 PM  
Blogger International Man of Apathy said...

Oh dear!!!!

Tracey, writing hello doesn't constitute a a viable entry in Detect Dan!!!!
And neither does enterring your own name!!!!!


How hard is this?? Quite straight forward....put YOUR NAME, DANS LOCATION AND THE TIME IT TOOK YOU TO DETECT DAN!!!!!!!


This is the woman who broke wind in front of me the other day. When I complained that it wasn't very lady like....her response to rectify the social faux pas???

" Pardon me!"

Like that makes it ok!
Like that reinstates her elegance and flower like demeaner!

I told her that I had known some girls for over 10 years and they had never trumped in my presence.....her response??

"It's good, aye?"

Oh yeah.. these Kiwi birds are a classy lot!

Ho hum.
More hum than I expected but ho hum none the less!

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blah blah blah blah you talk toooo much!!!!!

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Second row, second from the right!

It took me about 30 seconds to figure out I could enlarge the picture. After that, I recognised you immediately!!

groetjes,
Juul (from Gouda)

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

er is that you 2nd row somewhere oh no just a minute get me glasses and look again.....yes thats you IMOA 14 days and 53 minutes,good eh !!

12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't have a clue which 1 u were but after reading the comments i found ya... very cute
Izzy ;)

6:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you the tall one in the red dress???

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wouldn't really be fair of me to play detect Dan now would it. I bet i could name quiet a few of the other reprobates though!! Is that the photo that i sent you on email about 3 years ago????? The one Claire Lee gave me?

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Were you and Charlotte Tomkies having a contest to see who could pull the freakiest face?

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home