World Mooching

Old old old old blog. New one here. www.dansiron.co.uk

Friday, June 08, 2007

9th June 2007.


Mum......don't read this.





Also...this has reference to the very american thing called a spelling bee.....in England we would dispense with the "bee" and stick to test but I need bee to make it work....I haven't simply sold out...



If you still can face it read........it could be one of the shortest posts in history and the premise has been robbed from someone else that I think I have quoted erlier in my blog.



I entered a spelling bee today.........got honey all over my nob.

Some smart arse asked me what the bee was spelling.......


That's easy......






O.....U.......C.....H.....ouch.



Only works if you know what a spelling bee is.


Sorry.

3 Comments:

Blogger penash said...

Wow, can I have that for my act!

7:01 PM  
Blogger International Man of Apathy said...

Yeah....course you can. I can think of a few of your lines that it could easily replace!

7:50 PM  
Blogger penash said...

touche

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home