World Mooching

Old old old old blog. New one here. www.dansiron.co.uk

Tuesday, February 27, 2007





A couple of pictures from Muriwai beach.

Look who is here! Just wandered around the harbour and bumped into Sarah! What are the chances of that? My very very good friend from York! Ok, so I admit it was planned and it was great to see her and Marie....No picture of Marie!! Sorry Love! Sarah has headed South now and, I believe, has done a Taupo skydive too! This is someone who was terified of flying! Well I say skydive, but I am not sure it counts if you only jump from 12,000 feet.


I have realised, and been told off by an avid fan, that I have been slack with the photos. So here are a few random ones from the last week or so just to break up the monotony a bit. With house hunting and staying in the smallest hotel room in the World....I haven't really been up to much. I have visited a couple of new places by virtue of the fact that potential new homes are there but I have a habit of deciding to walk there from the town centre and get lost. Right...pictures.....have a look.


Dan

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a good photo,the young lady you have had your piccy with looks very well ,and you happy take care

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SAY HELLO TO HER! LUV LIS, MARIE WILL HAVE COME HOME BY NOW!NICE PHOTO!!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home